CIL offers ServSafe certification.
This program provides high-quality food safety education and training materials for the restaurant and foodservice industry. The ServSafe program is recognized and accepted by more federal, state and local jurisdictions than any other food safety program and has a track record of certifying over 5 million professionals.
What you'll learn:
- The Importance of Food Safety
- Good Personal Hygiene
- Time and Temperature Control
- Preventing Cross-Contamination
- Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Safe Food Preparation
- Receiving and Storing Food
- Methods of Thawing, Cooking, Cooling and Reheating Food
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points)
- Food Safety Regulations
- And more . . .